French doors — Stunning, Stylish and oh-so versatile!
French doors are coming back alive and well in 21st century Australia!
By comparison, not many other features in your home can be distinguished in provided such versatility, adaptability and unmatched beauty. They are an ideal solution for allowing extra warmth, light and fresh air to come in, as well as adding style and dimension to any room.
Whilst an open french door allows the breeze in – so it also allows insects to readily enter. Thus our range of French Door Retractable Flyscreens is an ideal addition to your French Doors.
There are several types of French doors — sliding, pocket, interior, exterior, multi-fold and bi-fold.
Interior — as suggested in the name, these are intended for indoor use and to connect one room to another.
- Exterior — french doors allow you to bring in light and warmth from the outside, and can also withstand extreme temperature changes and weather conditions.
- Pocket — when not in use, these french doors slide into a wall to save space.
- Bi-fold — these french doors fold into pairs of two to four sections and can open from either side.
- Multi-fold — perfectly suited for those areas in the home where there is a wider opening than usual.
- Sliding — ideal for balconies and patios, they are well suited for where there is limited space available. Slide open and closed on a track.
French Door Retractable Flyscreens
For even more versatility and energy efficiency, the homeowners of french doors should consider installing French Door Retractable Flyscreens.
Our french door retractable screens for doors and large openings are a great way to let more light in while providing excellent insect protection and ventilation.
No matter what how you look at them, French doors are a practical yet beautiful feature of any deserving home and are a great way to make the most of your living space.